Friday, March 26, 2010

loving life.. this moment is a blessing


wow..
what a difference a year can make
i would have never thought that i would be in this place

i take that back.. I KNEW
i didn't know when 'it' was to be my reality
but i knew it would come
kept telling my mom
i know something big is going to happen

it did
i haven't been this happy in ages
i can't thank Him enough

i have a lovely home in Ft. Greene
where it all started for me
and i'm back
comfortable...

spring is here
i will soon be 27

i have an amazing lifestyle
time for work and time for play

i use my creativity in my work
and get exercise doing it
so my body is right

and yoga once a week helps too
in shape and in balance

i'm surrounded by lovely ladies
we motivate and inspire one another

i'm now a studio assistant
yay! in a pottery studio
unlimited access!

i'm doing
i'm creating
i'm loving... myself

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

No comments: