Sunday, August 10, 2008

prayer 7 & 29 july 2008



prayer 7:
the much-needed break to st. lucia was a blessing and i can’t thank you enough. the beach the rainforest, the tranquility, the ease, and even mosquitoes… i thank you for all of it. i would also like to thank you for the company. he was such a joy; we laughed, talked and laughed some more. i was truly comforted by his presence and every moment drew us closer. i only imagined moments like the times we shared. love was found. i look to you. i am forever grateful that i have known these feelings.

you have also blessed me with insight. for the past couple of years i have been on a thoughtful journey of self-exploration, purpose, etc. i have also come to several conclusions, how diverse they may be, that i should be working for myself. i have come up with several great ideas but have neglected to form a solid plan/timeline and a course of action. Lord, i believe my time is now. i’m looking to you for reassurance- we have had the conversation and I need your strength and perseverance to do this. help me to be focused and ACTION oriented. i know through you i can and will do these things.


prayer 29:
it’s a world out there. always living vibrantly, quickly- stopping or pausing to take a breath. recovery is more like it- we live in daily surgery, often operating on the same place, the same open wound. we can only look to you in these times, look for you within ourselves. there is no other option- for me at least.

i see her; she is in you and you in her. my view of her is prayer. what is she to learn? i hope there is sharing so don’t have to experience it too. or maybe that's just how it goes. Lord keep her… i know you are carrying right now, but she may feel like she is drowning. oh, how i want this to be over for her lord. bring her out of this state, stronger, changed and wiser.

additionally, please continue to keep me lord- keep me motivated and driven and energized. this is complete tiredom. sacrifice is necessary. i know. please aid so I can maintain and exceed my goals. Lord, show me when it’s time for me to leave the establishment. bless me with resources and clients so there is minimal transitional struggle. keep me in ACTION… i need that. the thought comes a bit easier.

to my angel. please keep her strong- i know she is feeling a bit taxed… help her to maintain. Lord, help me to help her feel almighty and important. she is so awesome.

he is away again. it’s good because his absence is allowing me to focus so… i miss him. keep him safe as he travels. allow him to come back refreshed, renewed and awake. i know he has had a lot on his mind. make it clear.

No comments: